Benefits of CSS in Web Design
Website design industry is continuously changing day by day with the latest tools and techniques for designing websites. Website designing is a field where one may need a very high imaginative and creative mind, apart from this one should be able to create a website which can satisfy user's diverse needs. Most all websites try very hard to attract the users by incorporating different techniques in designing but those techniques are very time consuming and somehow expensive as well, one solution to achieve such issues is to use CSS in website designing.
Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) has gained tremendous attention from the web designers of all around world. CSS is basically Cascading Style Sheet used for describing various properties of web page written in HTML and helps to make them more appealing and eye catchy. It generally contains information about layouts, colors, fonts as well as can help you to modify the contents of whole web page easily.
It is highly preferred by website designers who wish to enhance the ability and impact of websites. By using CSS in design of website will improve the overall performance of the websites. Aim of this article is to highlight benefits of using CSS in web design.
Let see how Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) could be beneficial in Website Design & Development:
• Improves the page loading time! Compare to traditional websites designed using tables, websites designed using CSS will be far better in page loading. Reduce the time of page loading due to reduced size of code file.
• Browser independent websites! It offers websites which can run on any browser.
• SEO Friendly! Due to its systematic and clear coding style, it offers less complex web content structure which in turn helps search engines to easily locate the required contents and keywords during search. It will at the end help websites to get more visibility during user's search and leads high user traffic for website.
• Mobile users can easily access websites designed using CSS compare to traditional websites with table structure.
• High quality of consistency throughout the website. If you need to make any change in website than you have to deal with only CSS file and it will help you make changes in all other related pages by changing only one page.
• It helps to save a lot time that one may spend in making changes in all pages of website.
• It allows ease in website maintenance.