Changes We Are Going to Experience in the SEO World in 2017
“A year can change a lot” – something very truly said. And when it comes to a world where change is occurring every other minute we need to scrutinize and review what all things needs to be addressed in order to keep moving. The world of SEO continues to change at lightning speed. SEO value is increasing everyday so there’s a high demand to figure out and rethink optimization strategies. For better optimization of strategies we need to be aware of the changes we are going to encounter in the coming time. Here are some important changes that we’ll be experiencing some time soon:
MOBILE SCREEN OPTIMIZATION
We have entered in the third screen world. The first screen involved big room size computers fashioned by Charles Babbage in 1990’s, then came in desktop screens, what we refer to as Personal computers (PCs) and now we have entered into the world where we opt for mbile phone screens for anything and everything and all this proactively works for creating a new Mobile ecosystem. So this requires to kick off on creating responsive mobile websites.
Statistical data and Facts:
• 95% smartphone users put location-based site links.
• Huge traffic can be drawn to mobile friendly sites as more than 1.5 billion users use mobiles instead of any other screen.
• A good UI (user interface) the engages good amount of prospect’s for longer period of time.
• 15% of all Internet traffic is mobile traffic, globally. (Source: Newtarget. com)
• 70% online action within an hour comes from Mobile searches. (Source: Socialmediatoday. com)
SEO usually puts all the keywords people and more specifically targeted audience are inquiring for. Your audience is no longer in one place. People use other mediums to communicate their requirements, such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Google+, Discussion panels or forums such as Yahoo answers, Quora etc. and directly browse on web, now the trend has changed and is more on phones. Keeping this in mind, plenty of brands has grown mobile-friendly in 2015. Social media is all about building a brand and spreading awareness about the prospects. To increase your ranking in Google search you need to have good reputation on social media that implies good network and active presence on social sites. That acts as a helping hand in having a great SEO rank.
Becoming more available or Real time is the key i. e. Audio Input to Search is a preferred mode
Nowadays, people prefer audio search instead of typing keywords for search just because of its convenience factor, specially when someone is driving or is engaged in multitasking. Almost all mobile devices have a voice search function. With audio search having so much of appealing power, most of the software companies, nowadays, focuses on audio search interface. Some like Microsoft, Google, and Apple have launched their own versions of advanced voice-responsive assistants – Cortana, Google Now and Siri, respectively. Even ‘Domino’s Pizza’ has a ‘voice-ordering feature. Allo, Whatsapp, and many more. However,
1. Long tail Keywords: When people carrying out with audio search they are more likely to ask questions like why to…? How to? When to? etc. these sentences come under long tail keywords category.
2. Know your Prospects: It’s always beneficial to use those keywords your target audience is searching for. Hence being aware of the keywords and usage of long tail keywords is a gateway to success and in real time could be an added advantage to it.
BACKLINKING AND INTERNAL LINKING IS ALWAYS IN
Backlinking or internal linking shall help you in engaging the right prospect who has come to your website. It’s not a new SEO technique but a very important one to keep the customer engaged once he has shown his interest.
1. USE ANIMATED DATA instead of text content: Content having animation pictures with tag lines is more likely to be preferred over text as its more user engaging.
2. USE SLIDER INSTEAD OF TEXT CONTENT: A Slider is considered to be a quick way to deliver an overview about a website to the visitors and in a more effective manner than just an image. Helps user to understand without putting in much effort.
3. SMALL VIDEO: A website named http://www.vimeo.com/ and many others help you create and share videos that furnishes and delivers your content in a more effective manner. Small videos would be like cherry on the cake.
Add Admob In Digital Marketer in their curriculum
Grow your business
AdMob can be used with all types of platforms such as Android and iOS, windows etc.
Auto updates on Google Play
AdMob’s integration with Google Play provides preferred auto updates for better performance without additional SDK changes.
Smarter Monetization through mobile phones
• Earn more
Output of your effort is what matters to a Marketer the most. Admob helps to increase your earning, exponentially, if you do it right. Enable ad network optimization to earn good from CPM stack in real time.
• Promote your apps for free
Cross-sell your or your friend’s app or other apps to your users is now attainable.
• Direct deals
Run your own manipulated adds with right negotiation and advertisement through
Its available free of cost and paid option are totally automated following your country specification details.
Link your AdMob app(s) to your database and start making smarter decisions about your business. Gain insights into your Android and iOS apps with Analytics.
YES! It’s that time already to start preparing our digital strategies for 2017.