Facebook Marketing – A Widely Accepted Internet Marketing Strategy
Internet marketing took a new turn with the entry of social networking site Facebook which now has over a billion active users. It is now the most sought marketing platforms by all kinds of businesses. According to marketing experts, Facebook marketing owes it popularity to its simplicity and ability to reach out to a wide audience. Facebook provides businesses with the opportunity to create brand awareness among the millions of registered users and to target users who can become their potential customers.
Growing Popularity of Facebook Marketing
Facebook offers several marketing tools for businesses.
- Facebook fan page can attract more clicks – If your website is not getting considerable clicks as you expected, creating a Facebook fan page can help in attracting more traffic. Making your Fan page an extension of your site will encourage customers in visiting your site. You can make your page interesting for your customers. For instance, if you own an auto repair business, you can catch the interest of car owners with posts on what drivers can associate with such as traffic, commuting, safety and traveling. If you are a plastic surgeon, you can provide visitors with information on cosmetic surgery procedures, latest techniques, and more. Facebook now has a new feature to embed posts on your blog or website.
- Facebook Likes – Right from the start, Facebook engagement has focused on the Like button. The Like button helps people show their appreciation of a post or a Page with just one quick click. When someone clicks on the button, comments from your business Page will start appearing in your News Feed. This will potentially lead to more engagement. You need to focus on getting the right Likes for your page by better understanding your target audience and providing them with what they would like to see.
- Facebook Ads – Facebook ads can help you target customers by specifying age group, gender and geographic location. You can set your own bid rate and campaign budget, and test as many headlines, ad images and ad copy as you want.
- Effective content posting platform – Facebook is the right place to post content for wide access. You can update your Facebook page by posting blogs videos and much more to engage your audience. Keyword-optimized content can be added on a regular basis.
- Word-of-mouth is effective on Facebook – When you decide to go for a movie you would ask your friends who have seen it whether it’s watchable or not. The point is word-of-mouth is effective on social media sites especially on Facebook. You can use this opportunity to creating brand awareness by conducting contests or promotional offers on your Facebook page such as rewards for those who spread the word about your brand. Facebook recently made a big change in the way they allow contests to be run. Businesses with a Facebook page can now use several options to run a contest quickly and easily by posting a photo or text and inviting comment and/or likes.
- Facebook Apps – By using Facebook apps you can import your blog, conduct contests and promotions, gather email sign-ups, sell products via ecommerce and provide customer support services.
Get Professional Help to Achieve Your Social Media Marketing Goals
To make the most of your social media campaign, partner with a professional SEO company that offers Facebook marketing services. A reliable company’s expert team can provide your business with affordable and effective ad strategies and customized pages to enhance your ‘likes’, brand awareness and sales.