So you are new to internet or network marketing. You have a Facebook account and you see people advertise their home business on Facebook. So you ask yourself, can I market on Facebook? Is this even possible? How or where do I even start? If this sounds like you, you have found the blog series for you.
OK This is a huge topic and it is impossible to cover in one post or for that matter 3 or 4. So with that being said, for the next week or longer I will be putting out a post everyday until the series is done.
This is what you can except and learn from this series.
- How to setup up your profile to draw people in.
- How to start a group and position yourself so people come to you.
- How to go out and find your target market and add them as friends.
- How to use videos and other cool features inside of Facebook to market.
- Learn how to use your wall or discussion board to help promote your business.
- What to use: a fan page or a user profile.
The first thing I want to cover is why you should be using Facebook to market your home based business. So if you did not know or you are new to the internet, Facebook is ranked as the 4th most visited site in the world by Alexa.com. What does that mean to you? You can use some of that traffic and redirect it to your website if you know how.
Now here are some more crazy stats on Facebook from there PR Page
- More than 250 million active users
- More than 120 million users log on to Facebook at least once each day
- More than two-thirds of Facebook users are outside of college
- The fastest growing demographic is those 35 years old and older
Facebook gives you a unparallel free marketing platform that is unheard of. If used right, Facebook can give you the extra traffic that you have been looking for, to your sight. Plus the possibility of marketing going viral is very real. Facebook and all its features allow you to talk to hundreds or even thousands of people at the click of the mouse.
However, most marketers lack the understanding of how to market the channels Facebook offers, most of which are viral. If you can stand out from the mass of marketers and position yourself, you will be able to capture a huge following. My goal here is to show you what's possible on Facebook. Facebook offers many ways to get the word out and bring the people in.
So if this makes you excited about learning how to use Facebook to market Your Home Based Business.