Do you have an online business and want to market it well to increase your visibility, if the answer is yes you should be seriously considering Facebook marketing. There are of course plenty of social networking sites and other methods of Internet marketing, but using Facebook for marketing can sure give your online business a boost. Promoting an online business to a user base that extensively relies on a virtual world makes a lot of sense too.
Check out some of these figures if you need any more reasons to be seen on Facebook-
– Facebook has the maximum number of users amongst all Social networking sites
– Companies using the site for online business promotion have improved their customer satisfaction rate by 17 times as compared to those who have not used the site for promotional activities.
There are plenty of things you could do to integrate Facebook marketing into your online advertising campaign, some of them are-
– Cultivate a profile page that is in keeping with your online business image.
– Post the link of your website or blog to your profile page
– In case you are arranging some online events that are related to your business, you could create an event on Facebook and use that to invite your target audience to participate.
– Arrange for training programmes, tele-seminars or even online launches of new products and send over personal invites to those whom you might think would be interested, you could also ask them to share the invite with their friends and ask them to participate if they are interested.
– Understand that you have limited time frame to impress people online. So do it effectively, creatively and with minimum fuss.
– Facebook marketing gives you ample scope of seeing the behavioural patterns of those whom you might target as probably customers for your online business. Make a note of such people, their demography, their likes and dislikes, the groups they frequent, their tastes about different things, etc. This will give you a fair idea about the people you intend to target and base your Facebook marketing campaign according to that.
– You could have online discussions related to you line of business with clients or prospective buyers who might be interested in knowing more about you.
– Join the groups where you feel most of your potential customers are frequenting, here you could post your opinions, initiate discussions, all the while catch the eye of those that would take interest I your business.
Running an online business single-handedly could be taxing because you have to run the show, do the marketing, keep track of accounts everything yourself. As such Facebook marketing eases up your job because by spending a few hours every day on Facebook could give you and your business the right kind of attention.
Go ahead with your Facebook marketing with the help of special online activities, do your promotions on Facebook and link them back to your website. You can also have contests and gifts for winners, organise shows that enhance your product value and endorse your presence in the market. You could up your brand value by getting in touch with stalwarts in the same field as yours and rope them in to feature in your virtual marketing campaigns too.