Facebook Marketing – How to Increase Traffic to Your W…
Facebook is one of the most highly trafficked websites online, with millions of visitors every day. If you are thinking of ways to increase the traffic to your website, you can not leave Facebook marketing out of the picture.
Social media marketing is very popular nowdays and it is an excellent way for marketers to build brand and increase overall traffic to their sites.
In this article, let me share with you some tips that you can use to get more traffic to your site via Facebook:
1. Facebook social ads. Facebook social ad is quite similar to the ads that you are seeing on search engines. You can either choose a pay-per-click or pay-for-views model. There are millions of members on Facebook and social ads allow you to target your ads to very specific audience based on demographics and geographic areas. By targeting your ads based on what people have written on their profiles, you can expect a better ROI from your social ads campaign.
2. Profile page. On your profile page, you can provide links to your websites, Squidoo pages, or articles that you have written. You can also write more information about your business so that visitors to your page can understand what services or products that you are providing.
3. Social groups. You can create a social group on Facebook for your business and invite people to join the group. This is a very good viral marketing tactic and you absolutely need to capitalise on it. With your social groups, you can post links, business updates and events so that your group members are always updated on what you are doing.
4. Facebook page for your website. A Facebook page for your website is quite similar to your profile page. On your Facebook page, you can post links, information and gather fans for your business.
5. Facebook applications. On Facebook, you can find countless applications and those applications are excellent viral marketing tool that can help bring in more traffic to your website. If you do not know how to program a Facebook application, you can outsource the task to a freelancer at an affordable fee.
Facebook is definitely a great marketing channel for all business owners and marketers. If you are not on Facebook now, you should create an account right away. Once you are on Facebook, implement the tips in this article and get more traffic to your website right away.