Facebook Marketing – How You Can Create a Tidal Wave o…
Millions of businesses and entrepreneurs are bringing the Facebook marketing train. If you are still on the fence about it, you've come to the right place. Before you buy your ticket and invest your time into the Facebook phenomenon, let's take a look at the facts.
Does Facebook Marketing Work?
Social networking; we've read a few videos, but at the end of the day, is there a traceable proof that Facebook can increase your bottom line?
Facebook: The Ultimate Marketing Machine
According to InsideFacebook.com here are the facts:
- Facebook currently boasts over 500 million active members. If Facebook was a country, it would be the fourth most populated on earth.
- Facebook has been translated into over 100 languages, penetrating nearly one third of the entire population.
- Facebook's most recent quarterly growth rates has shown that active user numbers have increased by over 25% in 47 countries.
- Over 85% of American women have a social network profile, with 95% of them on Facebook.
- More than half of everyone who shops online has a Facebook profile.
Obviously, these numbers are astounding; but does Facebook marketing work? That completely depends on how you use it.
The Power of Facebook Marketing
Just think, with this much power behind your niche market or entrepreneurial idea, you have an opportunity as never before in history to put yourself in front of key industry influencers. With the right strategy, you can turn strangers into friends, and friends into supporters, promoters, and clients. Examples:
- In November of 2009, Michael Stelzner launched an online publication called the Social Media Examiner. He quite purposefully chose not to invest in any traditional marketing efforts. Using only the power of social marketing, he reached number one status for business blogs with Technorati. Within his first quarter, the Examiner had nearly 100,000 subscribers. Impressed?
- Morton's Steakhouse ran a Valentine's Day photo promotion on Facebook in 2009. As a result, overall business and sales experienced a marked increase.
- Target has been on board with Facebook since 2007. Instead of just talking about their business and offering the latest sales flyer, Target started a Party Planning Page. Target experienced a 6% increase in sales as a direct result.
- The Desert Gallery of Houston was part of a Harvard Business Review case study. Their Facebook Fan Page drew 20% more direct visits to their store from Facebook fans. As an added bonus, Facebook fans spend 33% more than the average customer.
Facebook Works if You Work It
Kevin Ertell, an analyst at ForeSee Results, wave Facebook marketing rave reviews, "Facebook is, by far, the best place to reach shoppers." He goes on to advise business owners and entrepreneurs, "Get a Facebook page and the big bucks will start rolling in."
Does Facebook marketing work? Just like any other golden opportunity, it works if YOU work it.
Listen, if you want to learn exactly what Facebook can do for you and your business, click one of the links below: