The five Facebook fan acquisition strategies derived from the proven results to get Facebook fans. These strategies are helpful for Facebook, multiple clients, and other Facebook marketing stars such as Ax and Hershey's along with local companies. Acquisition of these strategies lead to the modern generation with some modifications. We will discuss here five fan acquisition strategies:
1. Turn Buyers Into Fans At Time of Purchase: This is nothing tricky. If they like you enough to purchase, then chances will be more that they'll like your Facebook page also, but it needs little bit effort also. And the simplest method is to make a Facebook Like Box the most prominent thing on your thank you or confirmation page. The best and strongest strategy is to use another incentive to get them like your page such as taking out contest that requires liking to enter. With this little contest, you will definitley need them fan you and post a message about you, and resultantly you can add them to your database of contest entrants immediately. In this way you'll be able to get some mouth of word out about you from your these fans.
2. Incentivized Like, or "Reveal Tabs": Some of the stages of evolution achieved by Facebook leading to a better business results are available a Facebook page, create a special landing tab for new visitors who have not LIKED the page yet, and make that the default tab for non-likers; addition of some special reward such as discount to the landing page for Facebook users in particular, needed people to LIKE the page before they avail the special thing, can simply say the reward is an incentive. The "Incentivized Like" enhances the percentage of new visitors that like your page, and more importantly if you run Facebook ads, then it really handles your cost per new fan.
3. Facebook Ads (Social PPC): one will realize the fact that Facebook pay per click advertising is a huge topic to know. Once you will see their free training, "Pay Per Face: 52 Facebook Ad Tips and Best Practices" for a start on Facebook ads, then will find it more impractual, and soon will issue Part Two also. It is found that combining best Facebook Ads with the "Incentivized Like" strategy is delivering huge fans for your money. This combo-strategy is leading up to 80% of visitors into fans.
4. Incentivized Word of Mouth Contests: It is also found that if you have something or a variety of things that you can give away each week, then in that scenario you can boost certain things such as engagement, word of mouth, and mostly importantly your fan growth. Even in certain cases found that if you dont have anything to give, and looking for partners who have things to give away which want more exposure themselves, then in this scenario you both benefit from the conversation and fan growth it drives.
5. Email Transformation: This is also a great useful strategy as acquire it from one of my social media expert interviewees. Most depends on the size of your email list and how you value your social media list, it could be worth thousands of dollars to you. According to few viewers a Facebook fan is worth twice than an email subscriber, as you've the ability to see their friends too. Its a fact that everyone knows that how simple it is to get a fan to bring their friend in for an email subscriber to get you another email subscriber. Also the value of a fan or email really depends on what you do with them. Finding the value of email list in terms of money, then you can very easily can guess what a Facebook fan is worth to you. Some of the known ways to convert emails into fans are inclusion of Social links in all your emails; send an email quarterly about your Facebook page, and also about your "Incentivized Like" discount etc ..