PHP is most common and most popular programming language used for creating dynamic web pages. It is a prime fact that PHP is the base of most of the successful websites. The developers find PHP as a friendly programming language because it provides them flexibility to use it as per their wish.
The demand of the PHP developer is really high in the web market as most of the users choose PHP for their web sites development. Though, PHP has wide approach still, there are few countable developers that have vast knowledge of the language.
A simple website can be developed by a fresh developer also, but to design a heavy or bulk web-site, expert PHP developer is required because complexity of the task increases with the increase in the number of web pages of the site and the same can be handled by an experienced PHP programmer only.
How to Hire PHP Developer
If you are looking forward to hire PHP developer to develop your web-site then, it is quite necessary to test the capabilities of the developers by measuring its key specialties on following parameters:
- First of all, a client must check that how much experience the developer has in the same field because more the experience better will be the quality of work.
- Secondly, test the problem solving ability of the developer by assigning a complex yet short task to him.
- Thirdly, have a look over the previous work of the programmer because it will help you in judging its level of superiority
- Fourthly, ensure that developer is not demanding extra money and asking for genuine time to complete the task.
- Fifthly, examine the creativity and presence of mind of the developer by asking him some difficult questions.
- Finally and most importantly, you must make sure that programmer have deep and sound knowledge of PHP language.
On the other hand, client should also prepare himself/herself before creating a website and selecting a developer or a team of PHP programmers. A customer should do the following thing before hiring a PHP developer:
- Planning for the project
- Making the list of essential elements, he wants to introduce specially in the project.
- Must prepare a list of benefits that he wants to receive.
- Preparing a list of terms and conditions
- Setting up a meaningful quotation for the project.
The above mentioned points will help you in employing a perfect PHP developer or programmer.