How to Install Google Analytics on Your Blog
In this article I am going to show you how to install Google analytics on your blog. Installing Google analytics on your blog is moderately easy. Just follow the proceeding steps to install Google analytics on your blog.
Steps to install on your blog:
* Open Mozilla Firefox or any other web browser and in the address bar type google.com/analytics or open Google search engine and search for analytics.
* After the site opens click on “Access Analytics”
* Sign in to analytics with your Google account.If you don’t have one create it first.
* After signing up you will see a dialog box saying Sign up. Click on Sign up.
* In the next page that appears enter your website URL or blog or forum or anything you would like to track, account name, Time zone and country.
* Click on Continue
* In the next page that appears enter your first name, last name, phone number and country.
* Click on continue
* After that check the box agreeing to the terms and click on create a new account.
* In the next page that appears you will get a java script for tracking your visitors.Copy it
* Enter the java script in the layout section of your blog by clicking on “add a gadget”
* After Adding the tracking code to your blog click on Finish button.
That’s it you’re done.You can add more websites to your account by clicking on the “add new profile” link. Best of luck with your Analytics and enjoy