HTML 5 Will Mark A New Sun Rise In The Web Design World
The introduction of HTML 5 is going to drastically change the world of Web Design. The only other coding language that can give it a tough competition is going to be XHTML 2.
The virtual world of the internet is evolving very fast. Every second some thing or another new or refined is being introduced to the world of the internet. As far as coding languages are concerned, there seems to be no end to the race of trying to make the task of web designing easier. The final buyers want the websites to be more facilitating and the businesses want to provide the buyers with the most equipped websites. A superficial look can make any one feel that both (HTML 5 and XHTML 2) are the same, but a closer look will reveal that there are some fundamental differences between the two languages.
What are common features between HTML 5 and XHTML 2?
1. For the navigation lists both the coding languages have included new features.
2. Both the languages have clearly differentiated content from styling.
3. Both the language have facilitated their users with the capability of inserting richer content in the textual content.
4. Both the languages have focused on decrease in the use of scripting.
5. New applications that give consistency and strength have been included in both the languages.
What is the difference between HTML 5 and XHTML 2?
- XHTML 2.0 needs much less markup
- XHTML 2.0 offers navigation solutions that are easier than that offered by HTML 5
- XHTML 2.0 is compatible with the current XHTML 1.0 and HTML4.0 standards.
- HTML 5 is going to most probably support the existing XHTML and HTML standards.
- The APIs included in the HTML 5 are going to facilitate the web designer to equip the website with document editing capacity, latest media playback technology, 2-D canvas drawing ability, messaging through the internet, audio, video, graphics, interactive documents, and data storage on the client side.
The APIs of the two languages use different way to insert the richer content. XHTML 2.0 allows element definition with reference to the context. On the other hand HTML 5 allows the listing of the classes that provide description of the specific elements to be listed. The elements include errors, copyright, note and examples.
The future of the web designing is going to be dictated by the standards of the new HTML 5. The interoperability is going to be improved by the API. The API is also going to reduce the cost of web design and development. HTML 5 includes exclusive applications pertaining to web configuration that have no match in the XHTML 2.0. The HTML 5 is sure to have a positive effect on the standards of web design and accessibility of the websites.
Hire the services of a professional web design service provider that has knowledge of HTML 5.
Copyright © 2011