Logo Designing Is The First Step To Create A Dynamic Website Design
When it comes to the website designing it is important to pay attention to the design of the logo that should be consistent along all the platform, formats, and treatment. The web designers have the diverse knowledge to take the design challenges on their own using Photoshop. Hence, hiring a professional web designer plays a vital role in this. You can start with the initial design and a designer can help you to intensify the results even better. If you have particular choice for design, color, and font just go for it. But before you start off, these are the little known points you should know to make your logo looking awesome.
Size Matters – You have to upload your logo to the multiple platforms so instead of resizing it, you should save it in different sizes and use it whenever you need on various platforms.
Here Is The Logo Size Guide You Should Mind So You Can Use Them Anytime –
- A square logo with size 200×200 (For social media accounts)
- A square logo with size 400×400 (For social media accounts)
- A logo in the original format with the width of 250 cm
- One logo in original format at 800 widths
- Original format logo at 500 wide
Choice Of Color – The color determines the overall look and is chosen once you have finalized the design. You can ask for the color variations depending on the backdrops where you are pasting the logo.
For The Different Purposes, You Should Consider Changing The Color Of The Logo –
- Before the variations, keep an original one
- A solid logo in the one of the company color
- A black version with white or no background
- An all white version with black or no background
Layout Of The Logo – The file type also matters as it is used in different platforms in many ways. So it is an elite choice to save the logo in different formats as to keep it accessible and handy whenever you need it.
Different File Types To Save In –
- JPG – It is the most used type throughout all the online platforms. It has a background in some color of your choice.
- PNG – It is the largest of the type but it doesn’t support some of the older versions. It is used to keep the crisp alive without any background in it.
- GIF – It is an image supporting the movement like a short looping movie without any sound.