In order to meet with the high preset standards of competition, a website must be well developed and well designed… because let’s face it, online sales and businesses can rocket only by power packed websites! The fusion of PHP website development along with MySQL has materialized an easy and powerful way to create dynamic web pages. PHP development and MySQL development, as a combination, help develop well formatted – interactive web pages. They also allow end users to make Boolean choices, calculate and carry out various such tasks. The only drawback they come with is that to develop such exceptionally operational websites using the combination of PHP website development and MySQL requires a skilled and experienced developer!
Some of the noteworthy features of PHP MySQL development include:
- Compatibility with all operating systems
- Runs smoothly on Apache and IIS
- Multi-lingual, multi- browser support
- Multiple database support
- Maintains content and designing part separately
Both, PHP as well as MySQL are open source software and thus are free for installation and use. It is a widely known fact that PHP is considered to be among a developer’s preferred languages to generate dynamic and interactive web pages. MySQL, on the other hand is a highly popular database management program which is mostly used with the combination of PHP. MySQL is an excellent RDBMS (Relational Database Management System), which supports flat files too for database integration allowing easy modification in database.
PHP and MySQL are free to use and thus anyone can access the source code without infringement of a copyright issue. This source code can also be customized as per your requirements for use, reuse or even distribution! Using PHP MySQL development lowers your project expenses drastically.
PHP with MySQL is compatible with all operating systems and therefore they are what we call ‘cross-platform compatible’. PHP MySQL development has a fast and easy development environment. It is also used globally, all around the world, due to its multi-lingual support. The best examples of the PHP MySQL development combination are social networking giant Facebook and the online encyclopedia Wikipedia!
Some major advantages of PHP MYSQL development are:
- PHP and MySQL are ideal for web programming
- Their combination offers high performance
- They feature native support for most popular databases
- They can be used to create high – performance, interactive and dynamic web pages
- Surprisingly, for all the power they deliver, they are light weight
- Everything is 100% remotely configurable