Professional Website Design
Has it ever bothered you, visitors to your website could find the website design rather annoying? To ensure return visitors and a website that is popular, analyze their pet peeves and grouches and determine to exclude them from your web design.
For example, take a look at a website design that has a flash header. Unmissable, it may look attractive initially. And, together with nice graphics and sound effects it may create a terrific atmosphere. However, on exploring the site, the flash header begins to irritate, restarting as it does, every time one clicks. All it does is break one's concentration, making it difficult to continue reading a page.
Now, that is what one will call an exasperatingly annoying website design. While, it is great to have an attractive header, why would one wish to assault a visitor's mind with an irritating 'flash, flash'! After all, a good website design is meant to convey the site's message by reflecting the site's topic. Most certainly, it is not for showcasing the programmer's skill level.
If, you have some of the following as a part of your website design, you can be sure that visitors to your site find it annoying.
1. Background music – it is only for an internet radio or a site that sells CDs.
2. Huge font size – the kind that shouts at you. Keep in mind that no one likes being shouted at.
3. Small font size – the exact opposite of being shouted at ie huge font size. If, you wish to be heard, a normal tone at a reasonable volume is required.
4. Layers that overlap are 'too much in your face ' message screaming. Subtle persuasion is far better than employing sheer 'brute force' .
5. Popup windows – even while these are blocked by add on tools, certain website designs continue to employ them. Why not place your important messages in a central part of your web design, rather than trying to get them across with the help of irritating pop-ups.
Of course, there are many other annoying factors that offend individually, and most likely each one of us has our own private top five lists, apart from the above highlighted ones. It's all a matter of taste! Do not put all that effort in your website design, it could turn out, visitors to your site simply hate the extras.
That is why, it is important to select a reputed web design firm when you wish to set up a website. There are many of them out there, but you can get quality for less by going off-shore and plunking on a website design India firm like, say, Net Solutions. Amongst many, it is one web design India firm, which many satisfied customers bear testimony to the fact that Net Solutions web designs echo the clean, simple albeit elegant lines of a House of Chanel or Yves St.. Laurent haute couture masterpiece. This website design firm does what it does best ie get a site's message across by enlisting the assistance of a minority, but tasteful web design. No doubt, other web design India firms can do the same, but there are a few firms, such eg Net Solutions, who refuse to compromise on quality website designs.
Website design India or web design India firms have been in the business far too long not to have learned some of the pitfalls of too many extras! They can be trusted to bring in minimalism in their website designs. You could do more worse than ask a website design India firm to design a website for you!