SEO Friendly Website Designing Tips
Most of the web-designer make the website but do not keep in mind the concept of SEO. Thus the site is not SEO friendly. Here I have given some of the tips that how a webmaster make a SEO friendly websites.
1. Get your own domain-name and hosting services. Do not use free hosting blogger, word press or any other.
2. Naming the web page with relevant title. Use underscore or hyphen between words.
3.The Meta Tags Title should not have more than 60 characters.
4. Do not use more than 20 keywords on a page.
5. Use word tracker, or AdWords and keywords suggestion tool to find keywords that would suite your site.
6. Use your keywords in the alt tags of images.
7. Always have a Site Map page. So that, user can easily navigate the website.
8. Title, Description and keywords must be relevant and to the point.
9. Cascade Style Sheet is a better alternative for size, color and font tags.
10. Avoid using heavy images, Flash Movie, Shock Wave Files and java script. Use java script as an external file.
11. Use original and relevant content.
12. Use the robots.txt It gives search engine spiders specific commands to allow robot, crawler or spider on your website. Robot.txt file must also be in your server's root.
13. Your website must be cross browser compatible.
14. Submit your website to All the search engines and relevant Directories.
15. Use Twitter, Facebook, Stumbleupon, furl and other social book marking website to promote your website