Tools To Track And Monitor The Social Media Marketing Campaign
Social Media is one of the largest platforms where you can expose your brand to a wide audience. Creating your position on different social platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Tumblr, etc. is one thing and maintaining it is another. To increase your reputation and to get the expected results of your Social Media Marketing campaign you have to maintain it and tracking and monitoring are important for the same. Do not worry, to make the work easier, there are a number of tools available on the internet or intranet.
- Bulk Buffer: If you want to update and schedule in bulk, this tool is something you need the most. It is one of the most loved tools to update and schedule updates, content and other posts from a large source.
- HootSuite: Another best social media tool that covers various platforms is Hootsuite. It manages all the platforms and most of their functions in a proper manner. It is very useful and handles all your accounts without creating a mess.
- Tagboard: If Hashtag Management is a task for you, this tool you need the most. It allowed you to see your thoughts and tags for all the posts. It is very easy to use and have a great importance for marketers.
- Crowd Analyzer: This tool is best not only to manage the social media platforms, but also other activities on the website like Blogs, Forums, and News Sites. It is again very much popular and has a great importance in social media marketing campaign.
- HowSociable: It is a very popular and handy tool for measuring the social media marketing campaign that not only measures your activities, but also let you know your competitor's presence. It may further help in understanding what points you are missing that create barriers to your strategy.
- Likealyzer: This tool is primarily for the Facebook activities that give you the proper analyzes of stats that further help in improving the strategy.
All the above tools are very much helpful in managing the social media marketing campaign. Some of them are free and others are paid. You can use any of them as per your need and you should invest your time and money in it. You can even take professional SMO Services from a well-reputed company that handles your projects and take care of your brand image. So, what are you waiting for? Browse the internet or consult an expert to use these tools right away.