Top 10 Website Design Tips For Skin Care Company Websites
The proper foundation is a well arched and cutting edge technology website with strategic design and development for the skin care industry. Marketing dollars can be saved and what money spend on marketing can be profited from if this is done with quality and intelligence.
Here are our top 10 website design tips for skin care companies:
1. Design the look and feel of your skin care company with very user-friendly navigation and the design matching your image and brand.
2. Create your store (ecommerce) with a store layout, while the rest of the website stays informative and company oriented.
3. Display toll free numbers, emails, and "contact us" links through the website on all pages.
4. Build your website in CSS and keep Search Engine Optimization (SEO) in mind. Make it SEO friendly.
5. Enter all title tags, keywords, and meta descriptions correctly for each page of the website.
6. Display logos such as BBB, Cruelty Free, Natural, Organic, SLL Secure, etc. well where applicable.
7. Create a "new customer discount" to win the visitor over to a customer.
8. Create monthly product specials and discounts to give visitors an incentive to buy and come back to shop.
9. Build your corporate website on a separate CMS system while your store sits on the ecommerce platform for greater flexibility and online marketing.
10. Optimize the whole website and its content for Search Engine Optimization (SEO). Everything such as internal linking, keyword density, and so on.
Website design and development if done correctly can improve the profitability of a skin care company drastically in a very short time.