Top Five Fun and Flirty Bachelorette Party Games
Bachelorette party, hen night, stagette, kitchen tea and pamper party. These are all terms used in various locations throughout the world to denote the same thing: A woman’s last party before she gets married. Bachelor parties have been around for generations but it has only been in modern times that women are letting their hair down as much, if not more, than the guys.
Traditionally, the maid or matron of honor throws the bachelorette party for the bride to be. The event can take place in a private HOME, a bar or restaurant, it can be an evening out on the town or it can even be a weekend getaway. Whatever the venue, though, bachelorette party games are often played. Need some ideas? Here are the top five to get you started:
1. Balloon Pass – This relay race game is great for those who are having a party at a private residence. Gather some teams. Using long balloons fill them and fit them between the legs of the first person in line. The object of the game is to pass it from person to person without using your hands as quickly as possible.
2. Banned Words – This game is fun to play whether you are staying in or going out. Come up with a list of common words, usually pertaining to the wedding, which can not be uttered during the duration of the party. “Groom”, “bride” and “wedding” are all popular. If someone is caught sating a banned word, they have to take a drink, pay a fine or do a dare. Be creative with your “punishments”!
3. Fit the condom – This one might be a little racy for going out but it’s a lot of fun at HOME. The first person to successfully unwrap and fit the condom properly on a banana, zucchini or cucumber wins a prize. Sound easy? Make sure before you start, everyone’s hands are behind their back!
4. I Never – This classic drinking game is perfect for staying at HOME or going out. The only materials needed are your courage and lots of alcohol. The beginning person starts by saying, “I never…” and then comes up with something she has never done. If anyone in the group has actually done it, they have to drink. You can find out a lot of secrets about someone this way. Just remember, what happens at the bachelorette party, stays at the bachelorette party.
5. Pin the Male on the Model – Remember the classic game Pin the Tail on the Donkey? Everyone is handed a tail, you get blindfolded, spun around and pointed in the general vicinity of a picture of the donkey. You stagger around trying to reaffix the detached tail in the right place without peeking. The person closest to the mark wins. This works the same way except there’s a naked man poster instead of a donkey. Guess what’s used for the tail?