Gone are the days where most people look in a phone book for products and services:
Most people now usually visit Google or another search engine to find their goods and services.
So for many companies, a website is their primary method for generating new and repeat sales.
One of the main frustrating issues for a business trying to choose a web design company is which factors to check for.
The issue is there are literally thousands of website companies around. How do you choose the right one? This is a critical decision and can cost your business thousands of dollars if you choose the company.
Here are a few important guidelines to help you make the right website design choice.
1. Quality Content. The image your website presents to your potential customers must be professional. Your website design company should offer you expert copywriting services for your new website, so your website content can written for your target market in an effective way.
2. SEO (search engine optimisation). A website is completely useless as a business tool if it can’t be found. A good web design company will have great SEO skills to promote your website. Strategies such as; SEO content, link building, Pay Per Click advertising campaigns (Google AdWords etc), keyword research etc to help your website rank highly on search engines. The higher your website ranks on search engines->the more visits->more sales.
3. Calls to Action. It’s important to have a quality landing page for your business. Your web design company must include many strong calls to action so that your website generates results – new customers and sales. Ask them what Calls to Action will be included in your website.
4. Social Media Marketing. Your web design company needs to use the power of Social Media Marketing. Using websites such as Twitter, Facebook and YouTube can offer essentially free marketing. Ask them how they’ll use Social Media Marketing for your website.
5. Ask for their track record. New web design companies are springing up all the time, but don’t be fooled by shiny sites loudly proclaiming their amazing services. You need to make sure the web design company you talk with can show you examples of past work, with proven results. Ask them for real world examples of successful website marketing.
So whether you’re looking for a website design company in Wellinton, Auckland, or elsewhere, keep the above key points in mind and be careful about your decision. They will be responsible for presenting, protecting, and promoting your online image, and you’ll want to make sure that responsibility is in good hands.