Web Design and Search Engine Optimization
Search Engine Optimization
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is the process and techniques that generate quality web traffic from search engines. SEO is a way of improving the ranking of a website in search engine listings. Utilizing SEO services, you can pull in massive amounts of online traffic to your site, create brand awareness, add to your existing customer base and enhance online profitability.
Importance of SEO
Research indicates that at least 40% of online traffic comes from people typing key words on search engines. Search engines are used for information and people assume that websites listed amongst the top 10 search engine results are the best websites. It is therefore no wonder that these websites attract maximum visitor traffic and generate the highest sales.
Web Design & SEO
In order to reap the benefits of Internet marketing, your website must be SEO compliant. A website that has a user-friendly design and is easily navigated helps your website get high search engine rankings.
Which Design is Best for SEO?
Some of the most famous SEO tricks are:
- Title Tag: The most powerful SEO trick but should be used creatively. You must place only one thing in the title tag and that is the exact keyword you used for the web page that you are trying to optimize.
- Link popularity: It is important to link other resources that are related to your website's niche. This will help to improve traffic, provide good ranking and add value to your website.
- Keywords: Get your keywords in most of the anchor text in both external and internal links.
- Keyword Density: is another essential consideration and should be adequately researched.
- Avoid Keyword Stuffing: Avoid stuffing your content with keywords to such an amount that the content holds no meaning.
- Use a Different Title on each web page with its own primary keywords at the beginning of the page title.
- Focus on Theme: Build a website that is rich in theme.
- Fresh Content: Remember to regularly add fresh and unique content.
- Site map: Adding a site map will help structure your site for spiders.
- Article Submission: Submitting articles with links to your website to directories can boost online traffic as well as click through traffic.
- No Flash: Search engines can not identify the text and content within a Flash piece and then these pieces can not be used into your SEO progress.
Following these simple tips you can create the best web design for SEO, one that optimizes your search engine results and puts you on the path towards higher search engine rankings.