Website Design – 5 Little Known Tips to Choose the Right We…
Today, there are so many web design agencies around that make it very difficult for you to choose the right one for the job. Almost all of them will bombard you with promotional prices but which agency really has the capability to deliver a good website to you? In this article, let me share with you 5 tips to choose the right web design agency for the job.
1. Do they know about the latest trends and industry news? Good web design agencies will always be updated with the latest industry trends and news. Their designers will upgrade their skills day by day so that they will be proficient to design a good website.
2. Look at their portfolio to ensure that they do not use too many graphics to build a site. When a webpage has too many graphics, it takes forever for it to load. Visitors will not have the patience to wait because your competitors' sites are just a click away. Therefore, it is important that the agencies limit the graphic size when building websites.
3. Choose creative web design agency. Are the designers creative in nature? Creative designers will be able to design something different from the norm. If you want more business, your website must stand out from your competitors. You do not need to go for super fanciful web design. A good creative web designer will come out with a creative brief that will suit your requirement.
4. The agency should use professional fonts for the content of the website. Professional fonts make your website stands out and tell your prospects you mean business. So check with the guys whether they are using professional fonts to build your website. They should not be charging you extra for this.
5. Do they build search engine friendly websites? A nice and fanciful website is useless when there is no traffic. For most websites, search engine is the number one traffic referral source. In order for your site to get search engine traffic, you must design a search engine friendly website. Many people re-design their new websites only after a few months because they find that their websites are not search engine friendly and that is not getting exposure on the organic search result listings. I believe you do not want to waste money like this. So build a search engine friendly website right from the beginning.
An additional tip for you is to ensure your website is easy to navigate. Navigation should be visible on all pages so that first-time visitors will not have trouble browsing through your website.